Last Name: Meskhishvili
In 1983, he graduated from Tbilisi I. Vekua Physics-Mathematical School 42 with honors (Gold Medal).
In 1983 he passed the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, graduated with honors (Red Diploma) in 1988.
In 1988-91 he was a postgraduate student of Andrea Razmadze Mathematical Institute of I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia and
In 1990-91 he was a postgraduate student of A.Y. Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanics in Moscow.
In 1993 he defended the dissertation and was awarded the title of candidate for physics-mathematical sciences.
In 2004 he was awarded a Doctor of Physics and Mathematics.
Since 2003 Mamuka Meskhishvili is a head of Mathematics Department of GeorgianAmerican High School.
1. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Mamuka Meskhishvili Metric Properties for Generalized Radiating Bertotti-Robinson Spaces, pp. 485-488, Vol. 138, No.3, June 1990
2. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Mamuka Meskhishvili Relations Between Spin Coefficients For a Certain Space – Time Class, pp. 273-277, Vol. 140, No.2, November 1990
3. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Mamuka Meskhishvili Space – Time of Embedding Class One, pp. 33-37, Vol. 141, No.1, January 1991
4. Bulletin of the Georgian National Academy of Sciences Mamuka Meskhishvili Einstein-Maxwell Fields with Cosmological Term of Embedding Class One, pp. 297301, Vol. 142, No.2, May 1991
5. website: www.arxiv.org Mamuka Meskhishvili Perfect Cuboid and Congruent Number Equation Solutions, April 2013
6. website: www.arxiv.org Mamuka Meskhishvili Parametric Solutions for a Nearly-Perfect Cuboid, February 2015
7. website: www.arxiv.org Mamuka Meskhishvili Diophantine Equations and Congruent Number Equation Solutions, April 2015
8. website: www.arxiv.org Mamuka Meskhishvili New Sense of a Circle, June 2019
9. website: www.gysu.org Mamuka Meskhishvili Cyclic Averages of Regular Polygons, March 2020
10. website: www.wikipedia.org Mamuka Meskhishvili, Reference No. 20 Equilateral Triangle, April 2020
Georgian Team Leader in the following Conferences, Fairs and Olympiads.
International Conference of Young Scientists:
- Nijmegen, Netherlands 2004;
- Katowice, Poland 2005;
- Stuttgart, Germany 2006;
- Chernivtsi, Ukraine 2008;
- Pszczyna, Poland 2009;
- Bali, Indonesia 2010;
- Nijmegen, Netherlands 2012;
- Bali, Indonesia 2013;
- Belgrade, Serbia 2014;
- Izmir, Turkey 2015;
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania 2016;
- Stuttgart, Germany 2017;
- Belgrade, Serbia 2018;
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2019.
Intel ISEF –International Science and Engineering Fair:
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 2005;
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA 2007;
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA 2008.
International Junior Science Olympiad:
- Bali, Indonesia 2016;
- Nijmegen, Netherlands 2017;
- Gaborone, Botswana 2018;
- Doha, Qatar 2019